Life Goes On.

Pernah buat something anything stupid in your life?

I do. A lot.

And one of them is me writing those previous post.

*sorok muka bawah bantal malu*

What i wrote, are past tenses. I am looking forward for future tenses, a bless one by The Almighty :)


In my life, i learned a lot from experiences, and i dont mind to do stupid things.

Quoted by my best friend in IIUM, proudly say Nor Anisah bt Mohd Yusof

Madi, aku cakap la ape pun, kalau kau nak kau tetap akan buat. Banyak mana pun sebab aku bagi, kau akan bagi sebab yang lain yg kedengaran lebih kukuh. You get what you want, kau degil. 

 Well, we do have our own curhat time tentibe. Pedas memang pedas, tapi siapa lagi yang nak faham kita, dan berani cakap directly kepada kita. I really damn appreciate that :)

Lets do a lot more to learn, avoid mistakes, create experiences!


Gogogogogogogogogogo!


Selamat Hari Raya :)

No comments:

Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said, "The contrast between a person who glorifies Almighty Allah and one who does not remember Him is like that between the living and the dead."

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. ~

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts. ~
then, its better for not finding a reason to broke it.

لا يؤمن أحدكم حتى يحب لأخيه ما يحب لنفسه;
None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.


do love urself,
and do love others,
because u will get one if u be one.

thank you. :)