:)

Today, upon a bus,
I saw a girl with golden hair.
and wished I was as fair.
When suddenly she rose to leave,
I saw her hobble down the aisle.
She had one leg and wore a crutch.
But as she passed, a smile.
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 legs, the world is mine.
I stopped to buy some candy.
The lad who sold it had such charm.
I talked with him, he seemed so glad.
If I were late, it'd do no harm.
And as I left, he said to me,
"I thank you, you've been so kind."
"It's nice to talk with folks like you.
You see," he said, "I'm blind."
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 eyes, the world is mine.
Later while walking down the street,
I saw a child with eyes of blue.
He stood and watched the others play.
He did not know what to do.
I stopped a moment and then I said,
"Why don't you join the others, dear?"
He looked ahead without a word.
And then I knew, he couldn't hear.
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 ears, the world is mine.
With feet to take me where I'd go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I've been blessed indeed, the world is mine.


Aku sayang kamu
Aku sayang DIA
Tanpa DIA kita tak mungkin bersua
Kerana DIA aku mampu lihat kamu
Kerana DIA aku boleh lihat dunia

Aku sayang kamu
Aku juga sayang DIA
DIA yang mengajar tentang semua
Tentang kehidupan
Tentang manusia
Tentang kamu
Jangan kamu pisahkan
Antara aku dan DIA
Andainya aku..
kau tinggalkan
Aku hanya digelar…
“bekas” kekasih…

Tapi…

Jika aku tinggalkan DIA
Tiada “bekas” untukku
Tiada “bekas” untuknya

Kerana…

Darah merah yang mengalir
adalah darah DIA…

kemaafan darimu ku pinta
Aku tidak akan sayang kamu
Tanpa restu dari DIA
Aku tidak akan sayang kamu
Tanpa keredhaan NYA.

copied.

No comments:

Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said, "The contrast between a person who glorifies Almighty Allah and one who does not remember Him is like that between the living and the dead."

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. ~

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts. ~
then, its better for not finding a reason to broke it.

لا يؤمن أحدكم حتى يحب لأخيه ما يحب لنفسه;
None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.


do love urself,
and do love others,
because u will get one if u be one.

thank you. :)